Returns & Refunds
What is your refund policy?
for more information on returns.
Please send returns to:
ATTN: Returns Department
2112 W. Galena Blvd
Aurora, Illinois 60506
Note: Please include an order number and your name in any returned packages.
- How are refunds calculated?
- Your refund will depend on several factors:
- Items that are returned and meet the below requirements will receive a full refund for the item and shipping costs:
- any unopened or undamaged item that is returned within 30 days of original order shipment
- orders that were damaged, late, or otherwise affected in any way due to our error
Items that do not meet our returns guidelines will receive only partial refunds:
- Any package that is returned more than 30 days after order shipment will not qualify for a refund. Exceptions include: orders that were damaged, late, or otherwise affected in any way due to our error; or products that were defective from the manufacturer.
- Any package that is returned within 30 days of original order shipment that has been opened will qualify for a partial refund of the item price.
The date of order shipment will be the date you received an e-mail notifying you that your order has left our shipping department.
If you return an order that was placed using a promotional code or discount, you will not be refunded the amount of the promotional offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.
- Undeliverable packages
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, our returns department will notify you that your package has been returned and is holding until you provide us with updated shipping address information.
We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you must have your address verified by replying to the e-mail from our returns department or sending us a new e-mail.
If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 3 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Why was my package undeliverable?
A package will be declared unavailable when one of the following occurs:
- Incorrect Address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please check your address carefully when placing a new order.
- Address Format: Shipping information must be entered in the appropriate fields. To ensure that packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as "PO BOX" followed by the number.
- Other Address Problems: If the order is being shipped to a penitentiary, there may be delivery restrictions. These restrictions are determined by the penitentiary and may vary.
- Failed Delivery Attempts: Drivers may use their discretion when deciding to deliver a package or have it returned to sender. If a residence appears abandoned or appears unsafe, the driver may decide against leaving the package at the residence. In this case our returns department contacts you and the appropriate actions will be taken.
- Refused By Recipient: If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way. If the recipient for reasons other than our error refuses the package, the buyer will be credited for the price of the order minus shipping costs.